June 28, 2012
Apodaca Wall Systems Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, recently began using Synlime on a large multi-unit / multi-story condo stucco job in Flagstaff, Arizona (10 units and 1 clubhouse). Traditionally a user of lime in their stucco mixes, Apodaca had heard of the amazing benefits of Synlime and wanted to give it a try. The results were amazing and their lead project site manager commented on how Synlime exceeded their expectations in the following areas:
- Less fall-off. The mix stuck better, resulting in less sluff.
- Virtually no cracking, compared to traditional lime mixes.
- Workers commented how Synlime didn’t make their skin burn.
- Faster cure allowed for less time between coats.
- No paint burn-out & better finished product.
- “Synlime has exceeded our expectations and we will continue using on upcoming jobs.”
Dry / Powdered / Lime-Free™ Admixtures
SYNLIME™ cement concentrates are patented Lime-Free™ powdered admixtures to be mixed with Portland Cement. These cement modifiers replace 100% of the lime used in stucco, plaster, grout, mortar, and other cementitious materials
1 LB (1 bag) of SYNLIME™ admixture replaces 25 LBS of hydrated lime & produces significantly higher PSI levels. This revolutionary Lime-Free™ Technology is recognized as a GREEN Building Material and is biodegradable, non-caustic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic, and non-toxic. SYNLIME™ patented formulas contain no hydrated lime, no nitrates, no phosphates, no phenols, and no VOCs.
The SYNLIME™ Difference:
- Superior Workability
- Stronger PSI
- Reduced Cost
- Safe Certified
- Green Product
- 1:25 Compact Formula